Tel - 770-432-7155
Fax - 770-432-6874
Email - email@example.com
Among the many services we offer are:
- Full service preventative care
- Internal medicine
- General dentistry
- In house diagnostic testing – blood work & X-Rays with same day results
- Ultrasound by appointment
- Doctor supervised boarding, 7 days a week
- Grooming with Sam on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday
- Spanish speaking Doctor on Thursday
- Bathing, Monday through Saturday
- Furminator Lo-Shed treatments
- Cold Laser Therapy (Coming Soon!)
One of the goals of Fair Oaks Veterinary Hospital that is closest to our heart is
to enable everyone the opportunity to spay or neuter each and every dog and
cat to help control the pet population. This is one of Dr Holland's way of giving
back to the community.
We accept the following Certificates:
- Spay Georgia - Spay and Neuter certificate
- Cobb County Humane Society - Spay and Neuter certificate
Every pet receives the same specialized care and attention. A pain
medication injection is given with each and every surgery including spay and
neuter surgery. Constant monitoring of heart rate, blood oxygen level and
respiratory rate is part of standard care during surgery. After surgery each
and every patient is closely monitored until fully recovered. They are given a
tasty meal of chicken baby food when they are awake.
Surgeries are performed on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday's.
Dogs between 70 - 90lbs are charged an additional $30.00 and 91lbs and up
an additional $50.00 when using Spay Georgia and
Cobb County Humane Society certificates. A pre-surgical examination fee of
$15.00 is also required.
|This website and it's content is copyright of Fair Oaks Veterinary Hospital - © Fair Oaks Veterinary Hospital. 2016. All rights reserved.
|We care for your pets as if they were our own.
|2142 Austell Road, SW
Marietta, GA 30008
Espanol todos los
9:30am a 5:30pm
Si necesita una
cita para su